Welcome to ClearSoft
ClearSoft Water Conditioning is a family-owned business based in Chaska, Minnesota, in the southwest suburbs of the Twins Cities. We work hard to maintain that neighborly small-town concern for our customers. Since we opened our doors in 1977, we strive to deliver something that is hard to find today – well designed, quality products backed with fast reliable, professional service.
Iron Filter Installation Service
Does your water smell; do you have rusty or brown stains on your laundry, sinks, washing machine, and plumbing fixtures? These stains cannot be removed by soaps or detergents. Bleach and alkaline builders (often sodium phosphate) can make the stains worse. Over time, iron deposits can build up in water heaters, pressure tanks, and plumbing, reducing your water pressure.
ProMate 6.0 Iron Curtain
Only the best water gets past the ProMate 6.0 Iron Curtain. The most technologically-evolved Iron Curtain provides the flexibility to efficiently meet your needs. Whether you have rusty iron stains, black stains, or rotten-egg odor, with the independently tested technology, the Iron Curtain gets rid of it all – iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide.
Learn More about the ProMate 6.0 Iron Curtain System
Iron Curtain Jr.
The Iron Curtain Jr. filter system is for less severe water applications with moderate iron rust staining and rotten-egg odor.
- Allows for superior oxidization making iron and sulfur removal more effective
- Comes in two sizes to fit the water use demands of most customers
- Our multi-media system outperforms our competitors
- Learn More about the Iron Curtain Jr.
ProMate 6.0 Iron Curtain Jr STORM
The ecologically friendly Iron Curtain Jr STORM uses the natural power of ozone to clean your well water of contaminants, removing unwanted minerals and providing you with odor and stain free water. Sulfur and iron bacteria are destroyed by exposure to ozone, and the particles are filtered and flushed out during the regeneration cycle.
The Storm System is a “Green Technology”. The entire process is environmentally responsible and eliminates the need for chemical feed pumps for chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate or other chemicals, and is environmentally safe for septic systems. The result is highly oxygenated water that is free from odor and free from problem causing rust.
- Eliminates rust stains in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry, saving you time and money on cleaning
- Clothing will be brighter, whiter and last longer
- Water using appliances and fixtures last longer and stay cleaner
- Lengthens the life of your water softener and drinking water systems
- View the full STORM brochure here